Palarino Partners builds World Class Product Management Teams
Palarino Partners buildsWorld Class Product Management Teams
Growing Demand Of Product Managers
The definition of Product Management has been blurry in the past, but now it is a growing position with increasing demands for Product Manager jobs. The reasons for these changes are digital transformation and increased customer expectations due to technological advancements.
Product Manager: A Dedicated Role Best-Equipped To Face Modern Challenges
As current organizations seek the help of Product Management Consulting Firms, they need talented professionals to handle various responsibilities such as collecting and processing data related to products. These individuals also play a vital role in setting clear vision & strategy for their companies’ future projects. Most Product Managers are responsible for redeeming company products that have been developed over time into updated versions with better features and functionalities.
Today, it’s more important than ever to make great products for consumers due to many factors including social sharing and reviews. Product managers must perform three crucial roles: strategy execution and understanding users if they want their product to stand out from the competition.
Product Management Consulting can help you pair with the most suitable product manager with the below skills and competencies:
- Domain Proficiency: Market and product area knowledge is often expected from a Product Manager. The candidate must know the customers and the business for which they are hired.
- Business Proficiency: A Product Manager is often considered the CEO of the product. Therefore, a candidate must have a suite of business skills to keep the product profitable.
- Leadership Skills: The responsibility of an effective product manager is to act as a leader by motivating staff, providing guidance and setting the tone for success. This requires strong leadership skills so that everyone involved in developing products will be on the same page during each project phase.
- Operational Skills: A Product Manager has to deal with many details in managing a product. It may involve creating part numbers or updating spreadsheets, which can be outsourced but the managers are often responsible for maintaining such records themselves.
Hiring a Product Manager for your company is an important decision, especially if you are in competitive markets like NYC – talent is everything. You will need to find someone who can create business cases, market needs documents, and roadmaps; as well as deliver presentations and write white papers – all while driving your business forward with innovation.
Finding Cutting-Edge Product Management Talent With Palarino Partners
Palarino Partners has been helping companies partner up with skilled Product Managers across the globe. Especially in major cities like New York City (NYC), Boston, Austin, Chicago, Toronto and San Francisco. With various levels of seniority, we place from the Product Owner all the way up to the Chief Product Officer.
We can help by:
- Vetting candidates based on skill set and culture fit so that your brand mission is properly executed.
- Getting a talent that is skilled in different areas to handle every element of this role successfully.
- Scouting out the professionally qualified talent and most promising candidates – Recruiting Product Managers for the best companies for Product Managers.
- Our unmatched expertise can help you create a more profitable business and significantly increase your network.
- Saving your time, resources, and money through our difference-making skills can further increase your management and profits.
- Setting the stage for success for your business through our exceptional product management marketing skills.
Our highly experienced Product Management consultants have experience at all levels, and are actively working in their Product Management Jobs with different titles:
- Chief Product Officer (CPO)
- Head of Product – Growth, Strategy, Analytics
- SVP of Product Management
- VP of Product Management
- Sr. Director of Product Management
- Director of Product Management
- Principal Product Manager
- Group Product Manager
- Sr. Product Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Technical Product manager
- Product Designers
Product Manager recruitment has never been easier than with our company. We’re a trusted recruitment agency with an immense network of talent. We have the best consultants in hand, who understand what is needed to be a successful Product Manager and can match you up accordingly with a candidate who is qualified, experienced, and passionate about their work. They know all of the traits that are required for someone to fit this position within your organization so contact us today!
What We Do
Our sole focus is recruiting Product Managers for private software companies, helping them avoid their most costly expense; a mis-hire.
Why the Product Manager
is the ONLY role that
“It doesn’t matter how good Sales is, it doesn’t matter how
good Engineering or Customer Service is – if you don’t
have a product, you don’t have a company.”
Did You Know?
1 out of every 2 hires
is a mis-hire.
Most recruitment firms hold an
18% success rate, meaning an
82% mis-hire / no-hire rate.
Mis-hires cost your company
between 15-24x the
At Palarino Partners,
we hit our target
98% of the time,
just like the dragonfly
How We Do It
If You’re A CEO
If You’re A CEO
By matching product management candidates to your position based on more than just their resume and skills.
We take the time to deeply get to know each candidate and make sure:
If You’re A Product Manager
If You’re A Product Manager
By doing the heavy lifting for you.
We only reach out to you with an opportunity we think fits your values and will excite you.
From the Blog
You cannot deny that product teams struggle a lot to develop a great product and give excellent services to their customers. Sometimes, they
Imagine following the same product roadmap for the next decade. What do you expect to happen? Will your decision bear positive or negative