I Need A Product Manager
Growing Demand Of Product Managers
The definition of Product Management has been blurry in the past, but now it is a growing position with increasing demands for Product Manager jobs. The reasons for these changes are digital transformation and increased customer expectations due to technological advancements.
Product Manager: A Dedicated Role Best-Equipped To Face Modern Challenges
As current organizations seek the help of Product Management Consulting Firms, they need talented professionals to handle various responsibilities such as collecting and processing data related to products. These individuals also play a vital role in setting clear vision & strategy for their companies’ future projects. Most Product Managers are responsible for redeeming company products that have been developed over time into updated versions with better features and functionalities.
Today, it’s more important than ever to make great products for consumers due to many factors including social sharing and reviews. Product managers must perform three crucial roles: strategy execution and understanding users if they want their product to stand out from the competition.
Product Management Consulting can help you pair with the most suitable product manager with the below skills and competencies:
- Domain Proficiency: Market and product area knowledge is often expected from a Product Manager. The candidate must know the customers and the business for which they are hired.
- Business Proficiency: A Product Manager is often considered the CEO of the product. Therefore, a candidate must have a suite of business skills to keep the product profitable.
- Leadership Skills: The responsibility of an effective product manager is to act as a leader by motivating staff, providing guidance and setting the tone for success. This requires strong leadership skills so that everyone involved in developing products will be on the same page during each project phase.
- Operational Skills: A Product Manager has to deal with many details in managing a product. It may involve creating part numbers or updating spreadsheets, which can be outsourced but the managers are often responsible for maintaining such records themselves.
Hiring a Product Manager for your company is an important decision, especially if you are in competitive markets like NYC – talent is everything. You will need to find someone who can create business cases, market needs documents, and roadmaps; as well as deliver presentations and write white papers – all while driving your business forward with innovation.
Finding Cutting-Edge Product Management Talent With Palarino Partners
Palarino Partners has been helping companies partner up with skilled Product Managers across the globe. Especially in major cities like New York City (NYC), Boston, Austin, Chicago, Toronto and San Francisco. With various levels of seniority, we place from the Product Owner all the way up to the Chief Product Officer.
We can help by:
- Vetting candidates based on skill set and culture fit so that your brand mission is properly executed.
- Getting a talent that is skilled in different areas to handle every element of this role successfully.
- Scouting out the professionally qualified talent and most promising candidates – Recruiting Product Managers for the best companies for Product Managers.
- Our unmatched expertise can help you create a more profitable business and significantly increase your network.
- Saving your time, resources, and money through our difference-making skills can further increase your management and profits.
- Setting the stage for success for your business through our exceptional product management marketing skills.
Our highly experienced Product Management consultants have experience at all levels, and are actively working in their Product Management Jobs with different titles:
- Chief Product Officer (CPO)
- Head of Product – Growth, Strategy, Analytics
- SVP of Product Management
- VP of Product Management
- Sr. Director of Product Management
- Director of Product Management
- Principal Product Manager
- Group Product Manager
- Sr. Product Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Technical Product manager
- Product Designers
Product Manager recruitment has never been easier than with our company. We’re a trusted recruitment agency with an immense network of talent. We have the best consultants in hand, who understand what is needed to be a successful Product Manager and can match you up accordingly with a candidate who is qualified, experienced, and passionate about their work. They know all of the traits that are required for someone to fit this position within your organization so contact us today!
Hiring World-Class Talent With Top Product Management Recruiters
It’s hard to find a good Product Manager, and you have to be careful while shortlisting the candidates. A product manager has a unique role in any organization which requires a diverse skill set. There is no single place where you can source them as candidates from different backgrounds could be a perfect fit for this role. You need to draft a set of appropriate product manager interview questions as well as work hard to find suitable candidates.
Palarino Partners saves you from all these hassles as we are one of the reputable and trusted product manager recruiting agencies in New York. Considering us for product management headhunting will be a good deal as we can quickly determine the goals of every candidate and how they can support the commercial objectives of your organization. We have a highly research-led process of talent headhunting that has made us the most consistent product management headhunter in the region.
Remember that a mis-hire can have severe consequences and can affect the short and long-term goals of your company, mainly the cost and trouble of making subsequent top-level management changes.
Must Have Qualities In A Product Manager
Palarino Partners has years of experience in headhunting top talent for some of the most innovative and fastest-growing brands worldwide. We know the firsthand skills that a candidate must have to be even considered for the Product Manager role. While hiring for Product Managers, we always look for certain qualities. These include:
- Strategic Thinker: Product Managers must understand the current product strategy and align it well with the company’s overall strategy. They must know product vision, how to generate customer value with the product, and the discerning benefit over the competitors.
- Product Lover: A Product Manager should be passionate about products. They should know what makes any product loved by the customer. A good product manager can quickly determine what any product has not fulfilled and how the company product can improve them.
- Must-Have Empathy For Customers: Finding a product manager with experience in your industry is difficult, but you can find someone who has good and relevant industry experience. Your Product Manager must empathize with the customer.
- Believe In Great User-Experience: Good Product Managers know how important user experience is and how they should thrive on creating it. For this, they need to understand customers’ needs, get some unique emotive visual designs ready and test them to find out which interactive design is actually working.
- Get The Things Done: Product Managers need to be biased for action. Several things need to be done for product shipping, and a product manager should get them done. They need to QA, edit HTML, create wireframes, write marketing copies, and even do PR. They need to do everything that is required to make the product a success.
While hiring a Product Manager, we always consider these qualities and many more to ensure that our client can have the best candidate on board. To make it possible, we have a strict and effective hiring process that always lets us make the grade!
Our Product Manager Hiring Process
1. A Consultative Discussion With Client
We start with client alignment, where we try to understand your company and your business needs. We take inputs from you about the objective for the role, team, and organization. We also give a true insight into the current state of the market for the kind of talent you need. All related information for the job position will help us extract specifications for the product manager role, salary targets and make initial recommendations.
2. Creation of Profile Description
Once we are clear with your requirements, we quickly develop candidate archetypes and key on the ideal profile of target candidates, which can significantly reduce the search efforts. Being one of the trustworthy product management recruitment agencies in the region, we know how to create a compelling message about the job opportunity to hit the market well. Our recruitment team shortlists only proactive outreach to passive candidates who are actually making a difference to their current employer.
3. Candidate Selection
We have a tough pre-qualification process where candidates have to answer some important questions to get shortlisted for the role. Later, the senior recruiter takes an in-depth qualification interview by zeroing in the field and coordinating the interview process. Our talented team of Product Manager headhunters provides the best talent to your company based upon the search mandate.
4. Throughout Support
Finally, we share the best profile(s) with the company’s hiring managers, giving them a chance to interact with the candidate directly and share their feedback. If you think you have found suitable candidates and are ready to extend an offer, we can help you bring them on board and work with you to develop, deliver, and assist candidates in accepting the offer.
At Palarino Partners, we always aim to help employers overcome recruitment challenges, screen out unfit candidates, and bring in the elite talent they would need on board. Whenever you ask for “I Need A Product Manager,” you will find us taking over this time-consuming recruitment process on your behalf and presenting you with top-tier candidates.
At Palarino Partners, we focus on finding, attracting, delivering, and securing for you the perfect prospects for the Product Management positions you need filled.
- We know that you are passionate just like us.
- We know that you don’t have the luxury of procrastinating.
- You have other people’s money watching you…every hire you make is critical.
If you don’t get your next product manager hire right, not only do you jeopardize one role, but you risk contaminating the rest of the team.
Just the like the world’s most successful hunter on Earth, the dragonfly, Palarino Partners’ success rate is above 95%, specifically because of the time, research, and attention we place on hunting down every prospect. We get it right, the first time around.