We are looking for a Director of Product to join our dynamic Product team. Working alongside Product, Engineering and Design leadership, you will lead a team of Product Managers to help deliver innovative Data & Analytics solutions that delight our enterprise customers and create opportunities for growth and expansion across new platforms and markets.
In this role, you will take responsibility for driving the product strategy and roadmap for Nitro’s Data & Analytics ambitions. You will build on our established success with Nitro’s Productivity Platform, used by over 68% of the Fortune 500. You will directly influence the product strategy and roadmap to create, evolve and expand Nitro’s solutions that represent genuine differentiation and innovation in a highly competitive marketplace. You will forge strong connections with business teams and enterprise customers in this highly visible role.
Product is the heartbeat of Nitro and this is a pivotal role, presenting an opportunity to deliver innovative, product-driven growth in a highly competitive market.
What you’ll do:
· Collaborate with Product Organization and Nitro leadership to define the strategy, roadmap, and execution plan for Nitro’s Data & Analytics solutions across all platforms and channels
· Partner work with internal partners, strategic customers, and senior peers to create compelling go-to-market and commercialization plans
· Devise innovative product strategies that help Nitro differentiate and succeed in creating new revenue-contributing products and impactful solutions
· Build solutions that solve problems and maximize opportunities for an expansive, global customer base
· Deliver growth strategies that increase Nitro’s product usage, revenue impact and brand equity through novel utilization of data and analytics
· Lead with data, industry analysis and rich customer insights to prioritize and promote multi-category product investments
· Partner with engineering and design leaders to continually improve team velocity, health, and quality of delivery
· Engage customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to amplify the Voice of the Customer in the Product Development process
· Drive awareness and alignment with the Product strategy and roadmap across the entire company
· Influence technical decisions in working with cross-functional teams
· Be nimble, opportunistic and deliver compelling value to customers regularly
· Act as a force multiplier for an ever-improving, world class Product Management team
What skills you’ll need:
· Proven leadership in growing and mentoring successful Product Management teams
· Data and/or BI productization experience highly desired
· Ability to identify emerging trends and create insights that translate into viable product proposals
· A strong ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, regardless of the audience
· Passion and empathy for understanding and solving customer problems and opportunities at scale
· Experience driving large-scale, big-data warehousing, architecture, analysis and modelling projects
· Hands-on experience driving complex, technical projects and delivering high quality products
· Deep understanding of Data Warehousing/Data Lake and building at scale
· Keen strategic thinker with ability to craft compelling, inspirational product strategy
· Team player who can build winning relationships across all functions
· Bias for action and comfortable managing multiple complex projects
· Experience devising and driving enterprise SaaS go-to-market strategies
· Understanding of modern product management methodologies and experience of driving improvements at large scale
· Entrepreneurial vision and growth mindset
· Enthusiastic leader with deep curiosity
· Minimum of 7 years building enterprise SaaS products (at least 5 years must be in a senior leadership role)
Nitro is a product-led company, and Product Management plays a central role in helping us realize our mission to deliver a one-of-a-kind platform that accelerates document productivity for businesses around the world. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Product team that cares about making people’s lives better with better solutions to business problems. Nitro has a unique culture that believes in building the right thing, in the right way.
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
· High Performance – We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
· Be Good – We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
· No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.