Celtra is seeking a Director of Product for our Creative Enablement technology to drive innovation of a new OTT/CTV road map and respective products within it. Our Creative Enablement technology encompasses design, trafficking, and analytics solutions that amplify digital publishers’ and ad platforms’ offerings to advertisers. This technology and business line supports 300+ customers with significant room for continued growth – and this individual will be a major contributor to that growth. While co-owning the roadmap for this product within our Creative
Enablement business, you will help solve challenging growth problems: How do we acquire and grow a market of video publishers and buyers? What products align with the rapidly evolving consumption and paid media advancements in OTT/CTV? What are the new product and revenue opportunities we are yet to realize? And many more.
• Finding new product market growth opportunities with digital video and CTV content providers, emerging publishers, existing publishers, and agency practices in purchasing video
• Fully cover the OTT/CTV challenges of this product line, Study and evangelize how publishers are tackling video advertising and how buyers are willing to buy it.
• Co-ownership and responsibility of the Creative Enablement roadmap
• Lead full lifecycle of new products and features development from product discovery to market rollout and client adoption in collaboration with engineering teams and product marketing
• Contributing to the development of business plans, forecasting, pricing, and positioning of new product offerings
• Working closely with customers on product discovery and new opportunities through alpha/beta experiments and testing
• BS/BE or a higher academic degree in science, engineering, design, business, or another field that is relevant
• Min. 7yr of general product management and engineering experience within an adtech environment
• Min. 3yr of direct knowledge related to OTT/CTV product development and customer needs
• Exceptional portfolio or examples of previous work including ideation and creation of unique products and features
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to articulate complex ideas in written, spoken, and visual language
• Experience in designing experiments, interpreting data
• Curiosity to spot and actively pursue opportunities to improve development and/or business processes
• Ability to re-engineer complex systems and their logic in order to simplify user interaction
• Broad visual vocabulary with ability to consistently expand an existing design language, as well as art direct a new one from scratch
• Prior experience working on media supply side, exposure to AdOps, and/or Agile development (a plus)
Celtra helps digital publishers and platforms not only monetize their digital real estate with beautiful ad formats, but also work more effectively using our design, delivery, and performance measurement workflow solutions. Celtra’s Creative Enablement Software for Digital Publishers and Platforms helps our clients move faster and be more innovative in their constant effort to keep their media channels modern and monetized. Companies like Turner, NBCU, Foursquare, WebMD, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to differentiate their digital ad experiences while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
If you have an interest in a company who’s interested in both your wellness and your wallet (medical, dental, vision, parental leave, education, fitness, commuter, 401k… you get the picture), you should apply. Celtra is headquartered in Boston (MA), with offices in New York City, San Francisco, London (UK), Singapore, and Ljubljana (SI). For more information, visit Celtra at http://www.celtra.com or @Celtra on Twitter.