About Endear Health:
At Endear Health, we’re on a mission to fundamentally change the way Medicare is experienced. In today’s world, seniors are accustomed to receiving extra assistance and support in their daily lives. We simply believe that the same level of support should extend to the way they access their healthcare.
After struggling to help our loved ones navigate the intricate world of Medicare, we realized there was a tremendous need to build a solution that digitally supports older adults, without adding unnecessary complexity to their lives.
Our platform allows Medicare eligibles to easily manage their health & benefits and helps cut out the friction of legacy systems. By combining intuitive design with our proprietary smart benefit engine, we’re able to proactively guide members with personalized recommendations that direct them to the actions most impactful for them.
Backed by 8VC and GreatPoint Ventures, we are growing rapidly and are looking for passionate and empathetic individuals to be part of our journey. Experience in the startup ecosystem is helpful, but a growth mindset and passion for helping people live healthier, happier & longer lives is essential.
About the Opportunity:
You will be the first Product hire at Endear Health! You will help define the product teams (and the company’s!) culture and processes that ultimately help Endear succeed, while reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
As a Director of Product, you will be instrumental in planning, defining, and building Endear Health’s core products across web, mobile, and our internal tooling. You will function as the translation layer between departmental needs and engineering execution, and responsibilities will include:
· Partner directly with senior leadership team to build a best-in-class Medicare member experience
· Own and drive the product roadmap for our suite of member experience products
· Work closely with our customers to define and build product features that alleviate pain points and improve the Medicare experience
· Setup experiments & analyze results to improve conversion and engagement
· Help us to scale and build out our product org as Endear continues along its rapid growth trajectory
About the Team:
We are a small, faced paced group of entrepreneurs with extensive experience in the healthcare industry. With backgrounds that span digital health, government policy and scaling startups from zero to unicorn exits, we feel confident and excited about the challenge ahead.
What We’re Looking For:
· Education: Bachelor’s degree
· Experience: 5+ years of experience as a full-time Product Manager working on an API-based product.
· Strong technical product sense: You have a good understanding of what makes for a high-quality API product and are opinionated about what solutions will be successful
· Ability to get things done: You have a track record of shipping software that made a difference for your customers
· Hustle: You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, are able to context switch and help fight fires
· Passion: You’re passionate about health, fired up about where Endear is headed and obsessed with how we get there
· Competitive salary plus equity
· Full Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
· Unlimited PTO
· Flexible remote work policy