About Darwin Homes
At Darwin Homes, we fundamentally believe that the rental experience is broken. Too often, property management—serving as the middleman between investors and residents—often means shoddy service, hidden fees, and inefficient processes that shortchange everybody involved.
Darwin was built to make residents and owners lives easier through an innovative ecosystem of technologies. We have created the best product in the market for residents to discover, tour and lease their future home; and for owners to have complete peace of mind from our modern management and leasing services built around our core values of transparency and professionalism.
Darwin Homes is the destination for single-family rental services for property owners and residents.
The Darwin Homes team is composed of a diverse set of alumni from DoorDash, Square, Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn and other top technology companies. The founders and executive team have over 30+ years of combined experience in scaling disruptive technology and operations-focused businesses. Darwin Homes is backed by top Silicon Valley venture capital.
What You’ll Do:
· Lead the team (5+ product managers) and own the development of our site and app products – including but not limited to product roadmap and strategy via defining requirements, use cases, product lifecycle management, and tracking product development.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with engineer, UX, design, data, and business stakeholders to ensure awareness and alignment on priorities and goals.
· Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities
· Develop overall product business strategy and lead a team to ensure feature and functionality releases that are aligned with this strategy
· Build a strong partnership with internal teams to gain a deep understanding of our platform and infrastructure technology
· Maintain a high level of engagement with stakeholders through weekly updates as well as written and verbal communication
· Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results; develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics
· Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Have:
· Residential real estate industry experience (property management would be a plus)
· At least 7 years of product ownership, with technical product management experience
· Ability to research and understand industry and competitor trends to inform roadmaps and strategy
· Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset with a keen eye towards innovation
· Team player passionate to work in a dynamic, performance-driven environment to identify and solve compelling business challenges
· Excellent organization and communication skills
· Experience with JIRA or other similar project management tools
· Proficient in SQL, BigQuery, or DataGrip
· Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
· Proficient in Google Analytics, Segment, Iterable, or a different segmentation platform