Have you worked for a startup or do you have experience running your own startup? Want to know what it feels like to launch something new each quarter?
We are looking for a Director of Product Management for Indeed Incubator. Indeed Incubator is a new product accelerator, charged with pioneering new product ideas and assessing their viability through fast launches and empirical learning.
As a Product Director for Indeed Incubator, you will be responsible for leading an internal startup and wearing many hats as a part of that role. You should be comfortable with the ambiguity that comes with a zero-to-one product, have a drive for velocity, be highly adaptable, and demonstrate an ability to take a big idea and distill it into a clear and consistent vision that’s backed by data.
This is an IC role with a director’s scope of responsibility. This role supports remote candidates or
candidates who want to be in-office in Austin, Seattle, or San Francisco.
You will be responsible for leading an internal startup by:
● Strong strategic thinking that evolves with strong execution
● Engage in user research to understand user problems
● Use data analysis to improve the product for the users, discover new problems, and inspire new product ideas
● Flesh out ideas with wireframes and mockups (in conjunction with designers)
● Work with engineers and designers to define product requirements and ship experiments or features regularly
● Analyze data, including analytics and A/B test results
Who you are
● 10+ years of software product management experience; the ideal candidate will have both startup experience and experience working for big tech companies.
● Ability to confidently navigate the ambiguity of a zero-to-one product
● Ability to understand user problems by talking to users and looking at the data
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Deep understanding of web development technology
● Proven leadership skills and decisive decision-making prowess
Who we are
We are a Product team driven by data, and focused on building the most popular job site on the planet. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, Hyderabad, Singapore, and Vancouver, we are changing the way people get jobs all around the world.
As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help people get jobs. We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves. We’re looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
(*comScore Total Visits, March 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.