Capital Markets Gateway (CMG) is a financial technology firm that is modernizing the equity capital markets (ECM). CMG connects investors and underwriters via a neutral platform that delivers
integrated ECM data and analytics, unrivaled transparency, and workflow efficiencies. Providing a digital system of record for firm-wide deal activity, CMG helps clients make more timely, better-informed decisions. Launched in 2017 by a team of ECM practitioners, the CMG platform is currently relied upon by nearly 100 buy side firms representing $12 trillion in AUM and 15 investment banks. For more information, please visit www.cmgx.io.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. CMG is an equal opportunity employer.
The Role – Lead Product Manager
CMG is looking for a lead product manager for our capital markets workflows platform. It is a large scale and high complex enterprise software product that offers groundbreaking solutions to capital markets constituents. You will work closely with many customers and internal stakeholders to gather their requirements and prioritize them. You will lead multiple product managers and engineering teams to build some of the most interesting and challenging software development products. You will have the opportunity to modernize capital markets by bringing innovative solutions to some persistent problems in investment finance.
• Own product management for CMG’s entire capital markets workflow product family, consisting of multiple complex financial workflow products.
• Gather input from customers and stakeholders. Prioritize requirements and formulate product plan.
• Lead and empower multiple product managers and development teams to deliver great products to form a coherent SaaS FinTech platform to modernize capital markets.
• Collaborate with design and engineering to find creative solutions to solve customer problems and overcome development challenges.
• Communicate product development progress to customers and stakeholders.
• Work closely with customer development teams to coordinate their integration projects with CMG’s development process.
• Work with various internal teams to define and establish product development processes to optimize product outcomes.
• Manage product managers. Coach them on product management skills and help them with career growth.
• A passion for enterprise financial technology products.
• Analytical mindset to comprehend and solve complex product problems.
• Good understanding of modern software architecture and enterprise software integration, with a passion for building cutting edge technology to solve real business problems.
• Strong product management leadership skills. Proven record of leading multiple parallel development initiatives to build a large-scale software product.
• Experienced and knowledgeable with investment finance.
• At least 10 years of software product management experience.
• At least 2 years of product leadership experience leading multiple concurrent product initiatives.
• Experience with growing and leading a large product management team. Proven record with helping product managers with functional skills and career development.
• Competitive compensation
• 401K employer matching
• Health, Dental and Vision benefits
• Flexible time off
• Top-of-the-line MacBook computers
• Strong, entrepreneurial cultur