Are you a driven and resourceful professional who has built your career bringing SaaS products to market? Are you interested in joining a small collaborative team on a mission to disrupt an entire industry with a cloud platform? If so, then we should talk.
The Senior Product Manager will guide the leadership team, define the product roadmap, and collaborate with internal teams to deliver world-class experiences by driving innovation through data analysis and qualitative
customer feedback. This role will be highly cross-functional, driving clarity across all teams to increase Devana Solutions product sales. You will be a self-starter that can work in a fast-paced environment that resembles a
startup culture and is willing to wear “multiple hats”.
This position will require a unique blend of thinking strategically outside the box combined with hands-on practice experience and excellent communication skills. The Senior Product Manager will work with internal and
external stakeholders, including peers from other lines of business, to help shape the vision and execute on delivering value that will be leveraged across the portfolio of Devana Solutions products. You need to be
comfortable navigating conversations with our customers around the types of data they leverage in decision making and how Devana Solutions technology will help them connect it all together. You also need to work
internally to ensure our tools and processes support the ability to scale quickly and sustainably.
You are expected to:
- Become a subject matter expert across the entire Devana Solutions SaaS product portfolio.
- Define the product roadmap and balance near-term and long-term objectives, including setting and delivering on milestones.
- Create and manage a feature backlog, prioritizing new features based on user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility.
- Collect and communicate business, functional and technical requirements based on customer and internal team feedback.
- Recognize, understand, and document market needs and work with development resources to translate those needs into features and functionality.
- Contribute to overall product portfolio strategy, working closely with senior management.
- Have a deep understanding of customer needs, the latest technologies,competitive products, market research, and industry trends to drive innovation by introducing new solutions and features that differentiate us from the competition.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to define the go-to-market strategy for direct sales, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
- Conduct primary market research to create focus and depth around understanding of the target customer.
- Help evaluate and adjust optimal pricing for new and in-market product offerings to maximize revenue.
- Measure the success of products by defining and monitoring key metrics, adoption rates, and customer satisfaction.
- Independently identify and analyze the possible impact of third-party partner and technology integrations and make recommendations as needed.
- Author and deliver thought-leadership content such as blog posts, whitepapers, articles, and presentations, and speak at industry and customer forums to build awareness of the company and our solutions.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Constantly evaluate products through quantitative and qualitative measurement, both during release testing and in production.
- Set long-term vision and strategy to solidify Devana Solutions as part of every target client’s core technology stack.
- Engage with customers via webinars, direct meetings, marketing communications, and industry events.
- Report on growth strategy development process and achievements to executive leadership.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of software product management experience in a high-tech environment.
- Salesforce Admin or Developer Certification is a plus.
- You are a seasoned product leader who brings expertise in digital marketing, analytics, road mapping, product strategy, and more.
- You have experience in B2B environments, taking products that have found early traction and scaling them.
- You are adept at collaborating with various teams and stakeholders and effective at quickly iterating through technical challenges.
- Analytical, strategic, and exceptional in front of customers.
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycles, DevOps, Agile practices, and Quality Assurance practices
- Strong aptitude to Salesforce a plus
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- You have a “get it done” attitude, and you radiate team spirit
Devana Solutionsis a SaaS provider driven by a core belief that performance data transparency through technology is critical to the selection of top-performing research sites and organizations to align with pharmaceutical
sponsors and CROs to reduce drug development costs and cure disease. Devana Solutions offers three platforms—IGNITE, PROPEL and IQ. Our innovative software automates workflows while simultaneously allowing for
real-time data capture, aggregation and display for drug developmentstakeholders from the investigative site-level to CROs and sponsors.
At Devana Solutions, our unwavering commitment to data transparency
through technology inspires the cloud-based platforms we build, license and
To learn more visit http://www.devanasolutions.com.