We are looking for a SaaS Product Manager to translate business product vision into well-defined product requirements and define the data. Someone who can define and design the product
roadmap to achieve the company’s business goals by solving the complex needs of mid market customers. This role is a Remote or San Diego based position. We are a collaborative environment that values excellent communication.
The SaaS Product Manager will:
• Shape the product roadmap for the core products and own the strategy for all new products and features. You’ll lead all efforts right from concept, discovery to release and launch. Working
collaboratively with sales, marketing and engineering and data science teams.
• Lead product strategy by harnessing the collective knowledge of all stakeholders (Chief Strategist, CEO, engineers, clients) and develop detailed requirements and features that are cost effective.
• Scope out specific prospect/customer feedback and analyze usage data/patterns in order to validate a business requirement and detail user stories.
• Explore new ways of improving existing services and products.
• Help the team to define the best KPIs.
• Analyze and share frequent feedback after providing new features in production.
• Own your product strategy and manage the eCommerce Integrations roadmap, while taking into account cross-functional topics.
• Coordinate product releases with Marketing, Sales, Support and Development teams.
• Study competitors’ services and products.
• Be the subject matter expert of your products, deeply understand the requirements and benefits, and effectively communicate to others—including colleagues and executives on the business
side of the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
• 5+ years of product and shipping B2B SaaS services experience
• Passion for building B2B products that scale with high performance, security, and reliability
• Experience building products that are used by internal teams such as Customer Success, QA and Engineering
• Experience shipping B2B SaaS products using a public cloud service
• Strong ability to discuss technical details and collaborate with engineers & product design while clearly communicating with leadership, customers, marketing and customer success
• Ownership and getting things done – we value curiosity (willingness to figure things out and understand how systems work), passion (strong desire to build the right things and build things right), and entrepreneurial spirit (a bias for action and getting things done)
• Comfortability with ambiguity – financial data can be challenging and requires patience, tenacity, and reverse engineering skill
• Experience in developing/launching products within one or more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, enterprise, internal tools, and/or cloud storage
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOU:
• You have very strong analytical thinking skills, and a high level of comprehension of technical topics.
• You thrive in a product ecosystem environment while communicating, collaborating, influencing, and negotiating effectively through effective leadership, knowing when and how to work with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and other teams
• You are a person who understands people. You think about building a product that is intuitive and is easy for people to engage. Not too technical but easy to use, Understanding what we’re trying to achieve. You have to be able to work with the engineering, data science teams, and be knowledgeable with technical folks – a liaison between product team and engineer.
• You are pragmatic, you almost always make decisions based on data. You are eager to try new approaches. You are already an experienced Product Manager – ideally you have 5+ years of experience building software platforms, bringing experience in working with SaaS integrations, ecosystems and platform spaces.
• You are looking forward to owning a number of key integration initiatives, migrations and building new ones too as the need arises.
• You will own the roadmap for high-value integrations which touch near all areas of the global product roadmap.