• 5+ years of product and shipping B2B SaaS services experience
• Passion for building B2B products that scale with high performance, security, and reliability
• Experience building products that are used by internal teams such as Customer Success, QA and Engineering
• Experience shipping B2B SaaS products using a public cloud service
• Strong ability to discuss technical details and collaborate with engineers & product design while clearly communicating with leadership, customers, marketing and customer success
• Ownership and getting things done – we value curiosity (willingness to figure things out and understand how systems work), passion (strong desire to build the right things and build things right), and entrepreneurial spirit
(a bias for action and getting things done) • Comfortability with ambiguity – financial data can be challenging and requires patience, tenacity, and reverse engineering skill • Experience in developing/launching products within one or more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, enterprise, internal tools, and/or cloud storage
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOU:
• You have very strong analytical thinking skills, and a high level of comprehension of technical topics.
• You thrive in a product ecosystem environment while communicating, collaborating, influencing, and negotiating effectively through effective leadership, knowing when and how to work with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and other teams
• You are a person who understands people. You think about building a product that is intuitive and is easy for people to engage. Not too technical but easy to use, Understanding what we’re trying to achieve. You have to be able to work with the engineering, data science teams, and be knowledgeable with technical folks – a liaison between product team and engineer.
• You are pragmatic, you almost always make decisions based on data. You are eager to try new approaches. You are already an experienced Product Manager – ideally you have 5+ years of experience building software platforms, bringing experience in working with SaaS integrations, ecosystems and platform spaces.
• You are looking forward to owning a number of key integration initiatives, migrations and building new ones too as the need arises.
• You will own the roadmap for high-value integrations which touch near all areas of the global product roadmap.